My Thoughts In My Words

Feels Great to Follow Five Photos Five Stories Challenge

♠ Posted by Abhijit Bangal in at 4:58 AM
I have been closely following the “Five photos Five Stories Challenge” that’s currently running. There are many of my blogger friends who are taking part in this. Not going into too many details, I would like to share a few thoughts regarding the same.
I have followed almost all the posts by many of my IB friends. I have not been able to comment on all of them due to lack of time. However, that doesn’t mean I am not reading them.
My fellow blogger Vishal Grover had tagged me in his post on FPFS that talked about Eating in Indian Style. Vishal blogs at Me Time Diary. It was indeed a pleasant surprise to get a mention from blogger on IndiBlogger. That’s really very very heartening.
Of late, I also got the opportunity to read my blogging mate Kokila Gupta’s FPFS on her blog Sunshine n Blue Clouds. That was one of the fantastic posts on FPFS (doesn’t mean it’s demeaning the others).
Though I have mentioned that I have followed posts from many fellow bloggers here, I must admit, I have been late in doing so. I don’t remember which FPFS post I read first. However, I have followed a majority of them.
People here are indeed very creative and it’s a great pastime to browse into some old posts too. I have bookmarked many blogs and go back to read old posts whenever I have time or feel low.
Great friends produce great posts!!!

2 comments:

You are right Abhijit... Networking is important but mist important is blogging ..and happiness which one gets from reading and writing posts
.Am glad you liked my effort in FPFS challenge :) Thanks :)

It's a great feeling to write and have people read your stuff. That gives more happiness. And if it is from fellow bloggers from the same community, nothing like that :)

Post a Comment