My Thoughts In My Words

Haiku - Embrace Veg Diet - A Campaign

♠ Posted by Abhijit Bangal at 9:09 AM

My first ever attempt on Haiku for making this an inspirational post to give up on non-veg diet and embrace veg food.

What’s so delicious
In tasting some living being
Shame shame shame, human being



I have nominated two ladies for this – Shweta Dave and Maniparna Sengupta Majumdar and my friend Vinay Nagaraju. Vinay always has inspirational posts on his blog. I hope through Shweta and Maniparna’s haiku poems they will be able to make a difference.

Shweta Dave blogs at Sunshine and Zephyr
Maniparna Sengupta Majumdar blogs at Scattered Thoughts
Vinay Nagaraju blogs at Inspire99

And a special nomination is for Debajyoti to come up with a series of cartoon/caricatures in her blog post. Debajyoti's posts are not only comic but also send a message.

Debajyoti Ghosh blogs at Some Facts, Some Nonsense

I wish these friends of mine accept this nomination and nominate at least three more people.

I am a veg by birth and wish to spread the word about vegetarian food. Please spread the word...

6 comments:

Vegetables are also living being; aren't they? Anyway, loved your attempt on haiku. :)

That's indeed a nice mission :)

That is a great message for all!

@Indrani,
Thanks for your appreciation.
@Sumedha,
Thanks to you too :)
@Ravish,
That's right. But then if we are going to give up on that too, then we would all die of starvation. But then. thanks for your kind words too :)

Ok being a vegetarian I would say that's a good message to spread . :-)

I would really appreciate that, Somali. Thanks for your comments.

Post a Comment