My Thoughts In My Words

Friends Are a Treasure Trove for Anyone

♠ Posted by Abhijit Bangal in ,, at 5:48 AM
A lot has been written about friends and friendship. Still there’s a lot that can be written. This goes true for any relationship in one’s life. The relationship of a daughter-father, mother- daughter, mother-son and father-son are one of its kinds as these are blood relations.
But, the one that comes immediately after this is the relationship between two friends. The person who has friends is never alone. And in these days of online ‘friendship’ it is highly impossible to be left alone.
People may not communicate with each other face-to-face, but are glued to mobiles and computers for hours together ‘speaking’ with each other. Well, if the downside of mobiles and similar gadgets is that people are meeting other friends in person, the upside is that, they still aren’t alone in this world as technology tears down any physical boundaries.
That said, we aren’t moving in the tech direction here. What we are focusing on is the way friends come forward to help each other, when the time really matters. I have many such experiences that I can make a list of here.
I would really like to speak a few words regarding the online friends that I have. Having a long ‘career’ online, it is no wonder I have made some really good friends. And some of them are from here – from this community. What makes it heartening is the fact that they are ready to help in the best of their ability.
For me, the online friends are the ones who really matter. I must admit it that it’s for two reasons – professional and personal. The reason why there are online friends is because most of the relations started on a pro front and then went on to become a bit personal. Asking and giving advice and solutions to problems increased the depth of friendship.
Even forums and communities gave me many a good thing to talk of. I observed that even when most of the people were unknown to each other, they offered the best advice possible. Even I was one of them on some forums when I used to be active there. I wonder how helpful people are who do not hesitate to give such valuable advices that a pro would have charged for.
Doesn’t the earth seem still a beautiful place to stay on? Isn’t the world still a place that is as charming and scenic as ever imagined with all the positives? Who has seen the heavens or the hell, my friend! Jeena yaha marna yaha iske siva jana kaha…!!!
So, why not always extend a helping hand! After all, what you give comes back to you, isn’t it? Help and help will come back. Smile and smile will come back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment